Our Intellectual Property
Trust Science™ has been developing its proprietary and innovative technology for awhile. We have also been protecting our inventions and breakthroughs. We now have just under 20 patents actually granted to us in 5 countries around the world. There are also many more patents pending:
- in those countries where we already have patents, plus
- in many other countries which have not (yet) granted us a patent.
The general thrust behind our patent estate to date comprises systems and methods covering the following aspects of our platform:
- Mapping the intensity of connectedness between two people (the “six degrees of separation” idea) and among many people/social fabric. "Social Graph"
- The use of an A.I.-infused SIX°SCORE™ in settings from lending to dating to recruiting to law enforcement/counter-terrorism to monitoring one's employees to online commerce or the use of sharing economy sites
- Machine, A.I. and statistical analysis of trustworthiness and connectedness
- The application of trustworthiness in the context of digital currencies (virtual/blockchain)
- The fact that trustworthiness may be context-dependent
- Not only is trustworthiness of a person important, but so is the Risk Tolerance of our users
- Geo-location factors (of both the user and the target) regarding trust assessments
- Identity-matching and Entity-resolution is important for a system like this, which gathers data "in the wild"
- Visually depicting complex, Big Data results
- Determining social connectivity for use in determining trustworthiness
- Permitting entry into, or filtering the ability to view, financial applications based upon connectedness
- Assessing trustworthiness of people, businesses, products, brands, and places
- Improving trustworthiness based on crowd-sourced data
- Trend analysis of direct and indirect data to extrapolate and predict trustworthiness trajectories
We have many other powerful capabilities under development, especially as regards the application of A.I., Machine Learning, Big Data, and Cognitive Computing to the issue of context-aware Social Index Scoring & trustworthiness.....and patent applications will be drafted to protect those systems and methods, too.
Trust Science, the Trust Science logo, the Trust Science T logo, the Trust Science Degree mark, Six°, the Six° logo, Six°Score, and the Six°Score logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Trust Science Incorporated in the U.S., Canada and/or other countries.