- 20-200x ROI based on real-world customer usage and projections.
- Score borrowers across their entire life cycle, embedded into your LOS/LMS.
- Gain lead sifting/marketing value, underwriting PD, and servicing strategies to operationalize your scores.
- Virtual Loans Officer:
- Answer risk-based questions in real-time
- Apply Strategy & Business rules for underwriting.
- Safely lend "deeper" than the bigger, older bureaus.
- Arm yourself with better value calculations during securitization negotiations.
- Fully Compliant with all consumer protection and privacy laws + regulations.
- Optional direct-to-consumer interface for data gathering / Open Banking benefits (Smart Consent™).
A score to settle: Edmonton software ace looks to upend one of the world’s most entrenched industries
This article was featured in the Globe and Mail Report on Business magazine, a reputable Canadian publication similar to the Washington Post or Wall Street Journal.
Credit ratings agencies haven’t changed much in over a century, but tech entrepreneur Evan Chrapko says he has a better digital-age idea
Death, taxes and a bad experience with your credit rating: For millions of people in North America, these are the only certainties in life. As U.S. TV journalist Chris Wallace said during a 1991 feature on credit scores for ABC’s Primetime, “You don’t have to spend long preparing a broadcast about credit agencies before you learn one simple truth: Everyone, and I mean everyone, has a horror story.”